Hey! How are you?

Welcome to my learning site!

Here is a little bit about me. My name is Asha Kalsi, my pronouns are (she/her), there is a picture of me above this paragraph. My friends describe me as funny, kind, and smart.  I am in my third year of health informatics science. I am taking EDCI 338 as a recommended senior elective from my friends during my co-op at Fraser Health as a research assistant. I plan to continue my education and attend medical school after completing my bachelor’s; I hope to be a specialist in the future.

I enjoy reading, particularly historical fiction. I am a huge marvel fan, spiderman being my all-time favourite Marvel character. I enjoy getting out and going for walks or hikes, especially since I can pet many dogs! I love working out and spending time with my family and friends (within covid rules).  In this pandemic, I have been trying new things like knitting a blanket ( which did not come out very well), learning to make different dishes and baking more, which caused many burns ):

I am super excited to be in the class and meet everyone virtually! I hope you have a great day!